Ayres de Salta Hotel is located in the historical centre of the city, 3 blocks away from Plaza 9 de Julio (the city’s main square) and 5 blocks away from Balcarce Street – locally known as “La Balcarce” – where visitors can find most pubs and “peñas”.
The hotel’s strategic location in Salta’s tourist, commercial and financial centre allows for easy access to the main avenues in the city.
- 9 de Julio Square and Historical City Centre: within a walking distance of 3 blocks and 250 metres
- Balcarce Street: within a walking distance of 5 blocks from the gastronomic and night-life centre of the city
- Ministry of Culture and Tourism: within a walking distance of 5 blocks
- Salta’s Airport: 25 minutes away by car
- Grand Bourg Civic Centre: 10 minutes away by car
- Salta’s Convention Centre: 20 minutes away by car
- Access to Routes 9 and 34: 15 minutes away by car
- Access to Routes 51 and 68: 20 minutes away by car